Bangalore law student rape: Police question over 80 people
Two days after the incident sent shock waves, police said they were yet to get the medical and forensic reports.
Bangalore: Police have questioned over 80 people, including rowdy elements, in connection with the alleged gangrape of a 21-year old National Law School of India University student from Nepal in the Bangalore University campus. Two days after the incident sent shock waves, police said they were yet to get the medical and forensic reports.
"We have been questioning every possible person of the area, including rowdy elements, the residents and friends of the girl. So far, we have questioned over 80 persons," police said. The vaginal swab has been sent to the Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) here for analysis, hospital sources said.
The incident took place on Saturday night in the campus after the gang waylaid the car in which she was going with her boyfriend, an IT employee from Kerala.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right