B'lore: Properties worth Rs 2 cr recovered from peon in Lokayukta raid
The Lokayukta police team raided the peon, who is employed with the Bangalore Mahanagara Palike, following complaints of disproportionate assets.
Bangalore: The Lokayukta police was in for a surprise when it raided a peon employed with the Bangalore Mahanagara Palike on Thursday. The police team recovered properties worth Rs 2 crore from the peon. The police found that the peon owned six houses and five plots of land, one of them spreading across two acres, in prime areas in and around Bangalore.
The Lokayukta police team raided the peon following complaints against him.
His assets are valued at an estimated Rs 2.2 crore.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films