Bangalore: School cook places hot iron rod on KG students
The woman cook, who was arrested, told police that she just wanted the children not to chat loudly in class.
Bangalore: In a shocking incident, a woman cook of a private school placed an hot iron rod on the hands of eight kindergarten children for talking loudly in class. The woman cook of the school run by a charity organisation placed the hot iron rod on the hands of the eight children as they were talking loudly in class, police said.
The woman cook, who was arrested following police complaint by the parents, told police that it was not her intention to punish, but wanted the children not to chat loudly in class. In another incident, a class three student lost one of his teeth after the teacher allegedly beat him up for not doing home work.
The boy's parents have lodged a police complaint.
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Lewis Hamilton Beats Title Rival Nico Rosberg to Pole
- Happy Birthday Prabhas: 6 of His Unforgettable Performances