Bangalore: Woman held for getting husband killed
She agreed to a Rs 3,00,000 contract with her lover's friend and three of his associates to kill her husband.
Bangalore: A 25-year-old woman who paid a man to kill her husband, has been arrested, police said on Wednesday. The woman was in an illicit relationship with a 21-year-old final year engineering student for the past one-and-half years.
The 36-year-old husband of the woman, who wanted to settle down with her lover, had opposed the extramarital relationship affair. She paid Rs 60,000 to her lover's friend and three of his associates as advance for a Rs 3,00,000 contract to kill her husband.
On November 19, they followed the victim in a car as he was returning after dropping his two children to school on a two-wheeler, stopped him and then killed him. The six, including the woman, have been arrested, police said.
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?