Bangalore: Woman held for getting husband killed
She agreed to a Rs 3,00,000 contract with her lover's friend and three of his associates to kill her husband.
Bangalore: A 25-year-old woman who paid a man to kill her husband, has been arrested, police said on Wednesday. The woman was in an illicit relationship with a 21-year-old final year engineering student for the past one-and-half years.
The 36-year-old husband of the woman, who wanted to settle down with her lover, had opposed the extramarital relationship affair. She paid Rs 60,000 to her lover's friend and three of his associates as advance for a Rs 3,00,000 contract to kill her husband.
On November 19, they followed the victim in a car as he was returning after dropping his two children to school on a two-wheeler, stopped him and then killed him. The six, including the woman, have been arrested, police said.
Recommended For You
- Caution First for Virat Kohli, Skips Nets to Rest Shoulder?
- Oppo F3 Plus Review: The Super Selfie 6-inch Mega Smartphone For Rs 30,990
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review: An Affordable Redmi 3S Facelift
- India Isn't Comfortable With Women Who Are Unapologetic About Their Sexuality: Swara Bhaskar