Bangalore: Woman held for getting husband killed
She agreed to a Rs 3,00,000 contract with her lover's friend and three of his associates to kill her husband.
Bangalore: A 25-year-old woman who paid a man to kill her husband, has been arrested, police said on Wednesday. The woman was in an illicit relationship with a 21-year-old final year engineering student for the past one-and-half years.
The 36-year-old husband of the woman, who wanted to settle down with her lover, had opposed the extramarital relationship affair. She paid Rs 60,000 to her lover's friend and three of his associates as advance for a Rs 3,00,000 contract to kill her husband.
On November 19, they followed the victim in a car as he was returning after dropping his two children to school on a two-wheeler, stopped him and then killed him. The six, including the woman, have been arrested, police said.
- Boris Johnson's Anti-Brexit Article Made Public by UK Daily
- Britain's PM Theresa May Heads to India With Eye on Post-Brexit Trade
- MPs Would 'Debate and Scrutinise' the Process but not Vote on Plans: PM May on Brexit
- Pound Hit by 'Flash Crash' in Biggest Fall Since Brexit
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections