Bangalore: Woman held for getting husband killed
She agreed to a Rs 3,00,000 contract with her lover's friend and three of his associates to kill her husband.
Bangalore: A 25-year-old woman who paid a man to kill her husband, has been arrested, police said on Wednesday. The woman was in an illicit relationship with a 21-year-old final year engineering student for the past one-and-half years.
The 36-year-old husband of the woman, who wanted to settle down with her lover, had opposed the extramarital relationship affair. She paid Rs 60,000 to her lover's friend and three of his associates as advance for a Rs 3,00,000 contract to kill her husband.
On November 19, they followed the victim in a car as he was returning after dropping his two children to school on a two-wheeler, stopped him and then killed him. The six, including the woman, have been arrested, police said.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology