'Bangari' to be released on February 1
The film is directed by Ma Chandru, and is to be released under the banner of Shivashankara Productions.
Kannada movie 'Bangari' is scheduled to be released on February 1, 2013. The producer of the film Ellappa is very excited for his first venture. The movie 'Bangari' is made on a small budget of one crore, it will be released in 150 theatres on February 1, 2013.
"I am extremely happy because the movie has drama, politics, comedy and songs which will be liked by the audiences of different age groups". said Ellappa who belongs to a small village of Bangalore.
The film is a love story starring young actor Yogesh and Ragini Dwivedi.
Yogesh made a debut with the film 'Nanda loves Nandhita' and Ragini is a model turned actor.
'Bangari' is the name of the hero in the film while Ragini's character is called 'Paddhu'. The music of the film is unique as the songs differ in genre to each other. "I have seen the rushes, the songs are a highlight of the film" mentioned Ragini.
The film is directed by Ma Chandru, the music is given by AM Neel, the movie is released under the banner of Shivashankara Productions.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years