Bangladesh: Crude bombs hurled at BNP office
The BNP has called for strike in Dhaka on Wednesday, as fears grow of more violence in the next few days, particularly within minorities.
Dhaka: Three to four crude bombs were hurled at the office of Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) in Naya Paltan, where a meeting of the party was going on. However, no one was injured.
The BNP has called for strike in Dhaka on Wednesday, as fears grow of more violence in the next few days, particularly within minorities. Hindus and Buddhists are being targeted and more than 40 temples and 100 homes have been destroyed.
Meanwhile, expressing concern over the violence in Bangladesh, BJP president Rajnath Singh called for a national policy for rehabilitation and relief of refugees. "I demand that the government should have a national policy for rehabilitation and relief for refugees coming from Bangladesh," Singh told reporters here.
(With Additional Inputs From PTI)
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn