DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bangladesh: Crude bombs hurled at BNP office
The BNP has called for strike in Dhaka on Wednesday, as fears grow of more violence in the next few days, particularly within minorities.
Dhaka: Three to four crude bombs were hurled at the office of Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) in Naya Paltan, where a meeting of the party was going on. However, no one was injured.
The BNP has called for strike in Dhaka on Wednesday, as fears grow of more violence in the next few days, particularly within minorities. Hindus and Buddhists are being targeted and more than 40 temples and 100 homes have been destroyed.
Meanwhile, expressing concern over the violence in Bangladesh, BJP president Rajnath Singh called for a national policy for rehabilitation and relief of refugees. "I demand that the government should have a national policy for rehabilitation and relief for refugees coming from Bangladesh," Singh told reporters here.
(With Additional Inputs From PTI)
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO