DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Crude device explodes outside Indian envoy's office in Bangladesh
Crude device also known as Cocktail was thrown on the guard hut outside the Indian envoy's office.
Chittagong: A crude device exploded outside Indian Assistant High Commission office in Chittagong, Bangladesh on Monday. The incident happened after the office hours.
Crude device also known as Cocktail was thrown on the guard hut outside the Indian envoy's office. No injuries have been reported in the incident.
The Bangladesh Police and the External Affairs Ministry have been informed by the High Commission Officials. Security has been tightened in the area.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?