Crude device explodes outside Indian envoy's office in Bangladesh
Crude device also known as Cocktail was thrown on the guard hut outside the Indian envoy's office.
Chittagong: A crude device exploded outside Indian Assistant High Commission office in Chittagong, Bangladesh on Monday. The incident happened after the office hours.
Crude device also known as Cocktail was thrown on the guard hut outside the Indian envoy's office. No injuries have been reported in the incident.
The Bangladesh Police and the External Affairs Ministry have been informed by the High Commission Officials. Security has been tightened in the area.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner