Post match, the night was wild in B'desh
After winning the match against India, in Bangladesh, it was one wild night. Here's a slice of celebrations in Dhaka.
New Delhi: It was a night when an overhyped Team India went weak in its knees as the Bengal tigers roared and won in style in Trinidad.
And as the Men in Blue tumbled, frenzied celebrations broke out on the streets of Dhaka.
"Bangladesh has shown the world that we can snatch victory, we are the tiger of Bengal," said a resident of Dhaka, Juel Rana.
Though it was past midnight, students from Dhaka University cheered for every ball bowled, every run scored. And if you were in Dhaka last night trying to sleep, it was almost next to impossible.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Narendra Modi Meets National Blind Cricket Team