Post match, the night was wild in B'desh
After winning the match against India, in Bangladesh, it was one wild night. Here's a slice of celebrations in Dhaka.
New Delhi: It was a night when an overhyped Team India went weak in its knees as the Bengal tigers roared and won in style in Trinidad.
And as the Men in Blue tumbled, frenzied celebrations broke out on the streets of Dhaka.
"Bangladesh has shown the world that we can snatch victory, we are the tiger of Bengal," said a resident of Dhaka, Juel Rana.
Though it was past midnight, students from Dhaka University cheered for every ball bowled, every run scored. And if you were in Dhaka last night trying to sleep, it was almost next to impossible.
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials