Post match, the night was wild in B'desh
After winning the match against India, in Bangladesh, it was one wild night. Here's a slice of celebrations in Dhaka.
New Delhi: It was a night when an overhyped Team India went weak in its knees as the Bengal tigers roared and won in style in Trinidad.
And as the Men in Blue tumbled, frenzied celebrations broke out on the streets of Dhaka.
"Bangladesh has shown the world that we can snatch victory, we are the tiger of Bengal," said a resident of Dhaka, Juel Rana.
Though it was past midnight, students from Dhaka University cheered for every ball bowled, every run scored. And if you were in Dhaka last night trying to sleep, it was almost next to impossible.
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- Mulayam Vs Akhilesh: Old Values Vs New Thinking
- Mulayam Singh Should Become UP Chief Minister, Urges Shivpal
- Samajwadi Party: From Clear Majority in 2012 to Total Chaos Now
- Akhilesh Yadav Rebuffs Formation Of New Party, Says Will Remain With SP