DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bangladesh Rifles chief is feared dead as his body is yet to be found.
Dhaka: The decomposing bodies of seven army officers were found in the headquarters of a Bangladesh paramilitary unit on Friday, taking the known death toll from a mutiny over pay and command structures to 18, officials said.
But scores of officers of the Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) remain missing, including its chief, after junior ranks mutinied and shooting erupted at its headquarters in Dhaka on Wednesday, officials and local media said.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Virat Kohli & Co to Watch Movie Together
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish