Bangladesh Rifles chief is feared dead as his body is yet to be found.
Dhaka: The decomposing bodies of seven army officers were found in the headquarters of a Bangladesh paramilitary unit on Friday, taking the known death toll from a mutiny over pay and command structures to 18, officials said.
But scores of officers of the Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) remain missing, including its chief, after junior ranks mutinied and shooting erupted at its headquarters in Dhaka on Wednesday, officials and local media said.
Recommended For You
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- Oscars 2017: Moonlight Wins Big; Emma Stone, Casey Affleck Take Home Best Actors
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game