DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bangladesh postpones Pakistan's cricket tour
The tour was postponed on the advice of the Bangladesh government.
Dhaka, Bangladesh: Pakistan's cricket tour of Bangladesh was postponed on Thursday for security reasons.
The Bangladesh Cricket Board said the tour was postponed on the advice of the government, and no new dates had been announced.
The Pakistan team was scheduled to arrive in Bangladesh on Saturday for two Twenty20 matches and five one-day internationals.
The postponement comes after a terrorist attack on the Sri Lanka team in Pakistan on Tuesday, and amid deadly political violence in Bangladesh involving border guards and the army.
Pakistan Cricket Board chief operating officer Salim Altaf said he did not know when the tour could proceed.
"They have informed us that the tour has been postponed," Altaf said.
"But they have not informed us what will be the new dates of the tour."
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond