Bangladesh, stop feeling persecuted and move on.
Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav addresses an election rally in UP. (PTI)
At least 50 people were killed by a gunman at a packed gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida on Sunday in the worst mass shooting in US history which authorities described as a possible act of terrorism.
Police killed the shooter, who was identified as Omar S. Mateen, a Florida resident. A top US congressman said Mateen may have pledged allegiance to the Islamic State militant group.
Here are the updates:
|Candidate Name||Party||Status||Voting Percentage|
|Dr. Girraj Singh Dharmesh(Winner)||BJP||WON||45%|
|Gutiyari Lal Duwesh||BSP||LOST||27%|
|Avdesh Singh ( Ramu Suman)||RLD||LOST||1%|
|Babita Singh Maurya||RVSD||LOST||1%|
Recommended For You
- Ravi Shastri To Apply For India Coach Job, Has BCCI Assured Him Post?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More