Bappi Lahiri learnt Tamil song in 10 minutes
The disco song titled 'Disco Naughty Naughty Raja' also marks 40 years of the music composer in the industry.
Chennai: Bollywood composer singer Bappi Lahiri, who recently crooned for upcoming Tamil movie 'Karuppampatti', learnt the song in just 10 minutes, says the film's music composer.
"We wanted a disco song to suit the period flavour of the film and, therefore, approached Bappi sir for the song. After he agreed to do the song, we met him at his studio in Mumbai, where he got the song written in Bengali and learnt it in about 10 minutes," composer Kannan told IANS.
"What surprised me the most is that we recorded the song in about four hours. It is amazing how someone who doesn't know the language can learn a song in it in a jiffy and record it in a few hours," he added.
The disco song titled 'Disco Naughty Naughty Raja' also marks 40 years of Bappi Lahiri in the industry.
The romantic comedy, directed by debutant Prabhu Raja Cholan, features Ajmal Ameer in the lead opposite Aparnaa Bajpai and Alice Tantardini. It also features Archana, MS Bhaskar, Jagan, Srinath and Devadarshini.
Sundar K of Sundar Picture has produced the film, which is slated to release soon.
- India Has Sent Right Signal To Pakistan And World, Says Shashi Tharoor on Surgical Strike
- Uri Avenged: What Does a Surgical Strike Involve?
- Watch: How The Surgical Strikes Were Carried Out
- India Has All Rights to Respond to Any Attack on its Sovereignty: Bangladesh
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli