Bar Council of Rajasthan seeks appointment of competent lawyers as HC judges
Bar Council of Rajasthan (BCR) on Thursday opposed the Chief Justice's move to proposed name of lawyers for elevation to Rajasthan High Court as additional judges, saying they "lack merit".
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Oscar Predictions: La La Land or Moonlight; Who Will Win Big?
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be