Barbara Mori back in Bollywood
The actress has signed for a role in 'Fever' opposite Rajeev Khandelwal
Mumbai: Mexican actress Barbara Mori has signed her second Bollywood movie and reportedly she is being paid $300,000 (over Rs.1.3 crore) for her role in Fever, which also stars Rajeev Khandelwal.
The Hindi film will be directed by Rajeev Jhaveri and Ravi Agrawal is producing it. A source said that the actress is being paid $300,000 for the film, in which she will play a linguist who is a second generation Briton.
"Barbara decided to do this film because she fell in love with the story. When the script was narrated to her, she loved the material and is quite excited to do the film because of the character. The tone of the film is completely different from Kites," said the source.
Fever is to be shot in Cornwall in England in June-July and will feature another Indian heroine whose name is yet to be announced.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner