DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Barbara Mori back in Bollywood
The actress has signed for a role in 'Fever' opposite Rajeev Khandelwal
Mumbai: Mexican actress Barbara Mori has signed her second Bollywood movie and reportedly she is being paid $300,000 (over Rs.1.3 crore) for her role in Fever, which also stars Rajeev Khandelwal.
The Hindi film will be directed by Rajeev Jhaveri and Ravi Agrawal is producing it. A source said that the actress is being paid $300,000 for the film, in which she will play a linguist who is a second generation Briton.
"Barbara decided to do this film because she fell in love with the story. When the script was narrated to her, she loved the material and is quite excited to do the film because of the character. The tone of the film is completely different from Kites," said the source.
Fever is to be shot in Cornwall in England in June-July and will feature another Indian heroine whose name is yet to be announced.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO