DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Man beheads daughter for having an affair
Police say the man was carrying the murder weapon along with him when he came to surrender.
Bareilly: In another gruesome case of honour killing in Uttar Pradesh, a man beheaded his daughter for having an affair with a boy from the same village. The incident took place in a village in Bareilly.
The accused confessed to the crime after surrendering himself at the Izzatnagar police station. Police say he was carrying the murder-weapon along with him.
Neighbours claim the girl had left her home the night before, but was brought back by the police. Her father killed her the next day itself. The police are yet to give out any details of the boy she was having an affair with.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO