UP: Man beheads daughter for having an affair
Police say the man was carrying the murder weapon along with him when he came to surrender.
Bareilly: In another gruesome case of honour killing in Uttar Pradesh, a man beheaded his daughter for having an affair with a boy from the same village. The incident took place in a village in Bareilly.
The accused confessed to the crime after surrendering himself at the Izzatnagar police station. Police say he was carrying the murder-weapon along with him.
Neighbours claim the girl had left her home the night before, but was brought back by the police. Her father killed her the next day itself. The police are yet to give out any details of the boy she was having an affair with.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology