DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Barfee' is my most challenging role: Priyanka
Directed by Anurag Basu, it features Ranbir Kapoor as a deaf and dumb person
New Delhi: After creditably essaying seven looks in 7 Khoon Maaf and 12 different characters in What's Your Raashee?, Priyanka Chopra will be seen as a mentally-challenged girl in her upcoming film Barfee, which she describes as "by far the most challenging role".
"I have started shooting for the film, have shot nearly five days till now. I must admit that it is quite a difficult task," said Priyanka, who was here to unveil the wedding collection by jewellery brand for the ongoing The Great Indian Wedding Carnival.
"There is a very thin line between caricature and real. But surely, this role is by far the most challenging that I have come across," added the 28-year-old who is reportedly spending time in a mental asylum to get into the skin of the character.
The film is being directed by Anurag Basu and it features Ranbir Kapoor as a deaf and dumb person, while Ileana D'Cruz is set to play a narrator.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City