'Barfi' leads IIFA Technical Awards
The Anurag Basu directed movie took home nine awards out of 14 categories.
New Delhi: Ranbir Kapoor-Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Barfi' bagged nine awards in the technical category at the 14th annual IIFA Awards.
The Anurag Basu directed movie took home nine awards out of 14 for Best Cinematography, Best Screenplay, Best Production Design, Best Sound Design, Best Song Recording, Best Sound Mixing, Best Background Score, Best Costume
Designing and Best Make-Up.
Whereas, filmmaker Anurag Kashyap's 'Gangs of Wasseypur' took the second position with two awards for Best Action and Best Dialogue, which is shared with Juhi Chaturvedi for 'Vicky Donor'.
The award for Best Editing went to Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani' and Best Choreography to Ganesh Acharya for 'Agneepath' song, 'Chikni Chameli'.
Superstar Salman Khan starrer 'Ek Tha Tiger' won an award for Best Special Effects.
The IIFA awards will be held at The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel from July 4-6.
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago