'Barfi' leads IIFA Technical Awards
The Anurag Basu directed movie took home nine awards out of 14 categories.
New Delhi: Ranbir Kapoor-Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Barfi' bagged nine awards in the technical category at the 14th annual IIFA Awards.
The Anurag Basu directed movie took home nine awards out of 14 for Best Cinematography, Best Screenplay, Best Production Design, Best Sound Design, Best Song Recording, Best Sound Mixing, Best Background Score, Best Costume
Designing and Best Make-Up.
Whereas, filmmaker Anurag Kashyap's 'Gangs of Wasseypur' took the second position with two awards for Best Action and Best Dialogue, which is shared with Juhi Chaturvedi for 'Vicky Donor'.
The award for Best Editing went to Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani' and Best Choreography to Ganesh Acharya for 'Agneepath' song, 'Chikni Chameli'.
Superstar Salman Khan starrer 'Ek Tha Tiger' won an award for Best Special Effects.
The IIFA awards will be held at The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel from July 4-6.
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers