Barnala local held for links with terrorists, weapons seized
Police nabbed Surinder Singh and recovered from his possession two 0.32 bore pistols and a 0.315 bore gun.
Barnala: A local here was arrested for his alleged links to terrorists with police recovering arms and ammunitions from his possession.
Acting on a tip-off, police on Friday nabbed Barnala resident Surinder Singh and recovered from his possession two 0.32 bore pistols and a 0.315 bore gun along with cartridges, provocative literature and a diary containing local and international numbers.
Police said Singh has admitted he was in touch with several persons involved in terrorist activities, adding that a case had been registered and a probe was on into the matter.
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor