DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Battery invention could lead to new phone designs
South Korean scientists have developed a battery that can be bent and twisted.
London: South Korean scientists have developed a battery that can be bent and twisted, giving the possibility that future phones could be flexible and hold more capacity, Daily Mail reported Tuesday.
The team from the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, led by Keon Jae Lee, has developed what they call the "high-performance flexible all-solid-state battery", which is stable enough to power our phones.
This opens up the possibility that phones - and other devices such as tablets or e-book readers - could be folded in half or rolled up for easy storage in your pocket, the newspaper said.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users