DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Baz Luhrmann injured on 'The Great Gatsby' set
Director Baz Luhrmann hurt himself on the sets of 'The Great Gatsby' and he has got three stitches on his head.
London: Director Baz Luhrmann hurt himself on the sets of 'The Great Gatsby' and he has got three stitches on his head. "We were on quite a cramped set and he was ducking under the crane. He struck his head on the weights on the end of the camera crane. He split open his head and we had to get the doctor," contactmusic.com quoted co-producer Anton Monsted as saying.
The director, who is filming his version of the classic tale with Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguire in Australia, had to halt the shooting after he was injured.
The movie, which also features Indian superstar Amitabh Bachchan, is set for Christmas release in 2012.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications