DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UK TV journo arrested for smothering dying lover
The 70-year-old journalist did not say where or when the incident took place
London: British police say they have arrested a TV reporter on suspicion of murder after he claimed to have smothered his dying lover in an act of mercy.
Ray Gosling said this week in a BBC TV program that he killed the man, who had AIDS, to end his suffering.
The 70-year-old journalist did not say where or when the incident took place. He said he believed he had made the right decision and had no regrets.
Nottinghamshire Police said on Wednesday that they had arrested a 70-year-old Nottingham man on suspicion of murder.
They did not mention Gosling by name, but said the arrest followed comments on the BBC's "Inside Out" program Monday evening.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa