UK TV journo arrested for smothering dying lover
The 70-year-old journalist did not say where or when the incident took place
London: British police say they have arrested a TV reporter on suspicion of murder after he claimed to have smothered his dying lover in an act of mercy.
Ray Gosling said this week in a BBC TV program that he killed the man, who had AIDS, to end his suffering.
The 70-year-old journalist did not say where or when the incident took place. He said he believed he had made the right decision and had no regrets.
Nottinghamshire Police said on Wednesday that they had arrested a 70-year-old Nottingham man on suspicion of murder.
They did not mention Gosling by name, but said the arrest followed comments on the BBC's "Inside Out" program Monday evening.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines