HS Kohli, BBC presenter of Indian origins suspended
Kohli worked as a roving reporter for the show called The One Show
New Delhi: 39-year-old Hardeep Singh Kohli, a BBC television presenter was suspended from the a show after a female researcher complaint against him, says a report.
Kohli, a Glasgow born father of two, worked as a roving reporter for the show called The One Show, hosted by Adrian Chiles and Christine Bleakley.
He has been removed from the programme for six months after a complaint was lodged about his behaviour two months ago.
Kohli said he had apologised for his behaviour after being hauled before bosses. Kohli's suspension only applies to The One Show and not other BBC programmes, said the report.
- Samajwadi Party Meeting Turns Into Family Drama After Akhilesh and Shivpal Spar In Public
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- Mulayam Vs Akhilesh: Old Values Vs New Thinking
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan