DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Be prepared for 'Kochadaiyaan' t-shirts and caps
Makers are planning for big promotion, especially among the children, of Rajinikanth starrer 'Kochadaiyaan'.
With the much awaited 'Kochadaiyaan' nearing completion, its makers are planning big to promote the movie, especially among the children.
It has always been a formula of Superstar Rajinikanth to satisfy children with his films, for he believes that children can bring elders to cinema halls.
In line with this, caps, t-shirts and key chains with 'Kochadaiyaan' logo and Rajini's picture will be out in the market soon, to attract kids and to create a buzz on the movie.
Also, it is said the costumes Rajini used for the movie would be sold on auction, and the proceedings would go for charity purpose.
Post production works for the movie are currently on and director Soundarya R Ashwin is maintaining details regarding the movie as closely-guarded secret.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan