DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Beed radio blast: Police arrest 1, rule out terror angle
Speaking to reporters, IG Aurangabad, Ritesh Kumar said that personal enmity was the motive behind the blast.
Beed: The police on Sunday evening claimed to have cracked the Beed transistor explosion case, arresting one person in connection with the incident. Speaking to reporters, IG Aurangabad, Ritesh Kumar said that personal enmity was the motive behind the blast and ruled out a terror angle.
Four members of a family were injured in the blast that occurred after bus conductor Om Nimbalkar took the radio, that he had found on his bus, home and tried to put a battery in it.
The four are said to have stained corneal injuries and multiple shrapnel wounds and are in critical condition at a Mumbai hospital.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi