Beed radio blast: Police arrest 1, rule out terror angle
Speaking to reporters, IG Aurangabad, Ritesh Kumar said that personal enmity was the motive behind the blast.
Beed: The police on Sunday evening claimed to have cracked the Beed transistor explosion case, arresting one person in connection with the incident. Speaking to reporters, IG Aurangabad, Ritesh Kumar said that personal enmity was the motive behind the blast and ruled out a terror angle.
Four members of a family were injured in the blast that occurred after bus conductor Om Nimbalkar took the radio, that he had found on his bus, home and tried to put a battery in it.
The four are said to have stained corneal injuries and multiple shrapnel wounds and are in critical condition at a Mumbai hospital.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology