Beed: 2 doctors held for conducting illegal abortions
A rickshawpuller reportedly identified the hospital as the place from where the foetuses originated.
Beed: A doctor couple in Beed, Maharashtra was held on Sunday for allegedly carrying out illegal abortions. The police is on the lookout for others as well. Doctor Shivaji Sanap will now lose his license and would not be allowed to practice for five years.
His hospital was raided after a couple of foetuses were found in the city.
A Rickshawpuller reportedly identified the hospital as the place from where the foetuses originated.
Another doctor couple Sudam Munde and Saraswati Munde are on the run for conducting illegal abortions.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century