DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Beed: 2 doctors held for conducting illegal abortions
A rickshawpuller reportedly identified the hospital as the place from where the foetuses originated.
Beed: A doctor couple in Beed, Maharashtra was held on Sunday for allegedly carrying out illegal abortions. The police is on the lookout for others as well. Doctor Shivaji Sanap will now lose his license and would not be allowed to practice for five years.
His hospital was raided after a couple of foetuses were found in the city.
A Rickshawpuller reportedly identified the hospital as the place from where the foetuses originated.
Another doctor couple Sudam Munde and Saraswati Munde are on the run for conducting illegal abortions.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes