Beed blast: Forensic report of transistor to be out today
An NIA team and three anti-terror squad teams from Nanded, Pune and Aurangabad reached Beed on Saturday to assess the situation.
Beed: The forensic report of the transistor, which exploded in Beed on Friday leaving four persons injured, is likely to be out on Sunday. An NIA team and three anti-terror squad teams from Nanded, Pune and Aurangabad reached Beed on Saturday to assess the situation.
Police said that the abandoned radio was picked up by a bus driver and exploded when he tried to put in batteries. Police is yet to confirm if there was any explosives in the radio. The driver and three members of his members were admitted to Mumbai's JJ Hospital.
Bus conductor AR Nimbalkar, who was on duty in Mumbai-Ambejogai bus, noticed a radio set abandoned in the bus when all the passengers got down. He took the radio home and while trying to replace its battery pack it exploded, police added. Nimbalkar (35), his wife Usha (30), mother Kusum (53) and two-year-son old Kunal were seriously injured in the incident.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy: Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta