DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Being pregnant is not easy, says Kim Kardashian
The 32-year-old pregnant star said that pregnancy has been tougher than she expected.
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian believes being pregnant is not as easy as projected by her sister and mother. The 32-year-old pregnant star said that pregnancy has been tougher than she expected, reported People magazine.
"Being pregnant is not as easy as my sister (Kourtney) made it look or as my mom (Kris Jenner) has made it look. It's a little painful. I've gotten sick a couple times, and that puts you out."
"I like to be active......but I've been chilling out. I took a week off just to rest. It was amazing," she added.
Kim was briefly hospitalised after feeling unwell on a flight from Paris to Los Angeles last week.
She is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West in July.
Talking about changes in her life after she got pregnant, Kim said, "I'm craving carrots and ranch dressing. I used to love sweets, not anymore. (I) can't even eat chocolate."
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet