Being pregnant is not easy, says Kim Kardashian
The 32-year-old pregnant star said that pregnancy has been tougher than she expected.
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian believes being pregnant is not as easy as projected by her sister and mother. The 32-year-old pregnant star said that pregnancy has been tougher than she expected, reported People magazine.
"Being pregnant is not as easy as my sister (Kourtney) made it look or as my mom (Kris Jenner) has made it look. It's a little painful. I've gotten sick a couple times, and that puts you out."
"I like to be active......but I've been chilling out. I took a week off just to rest. It was amazing," she added.
Kim was briefly hospitalised after feeling unwell on a flight from Paris to Los Angeles last week.
She is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West in July.
Talking about changes in her life after she got pregnant, Kim said, "I'm craving carrots and ranch dressing. I used to love sweets, not anymore. (I) can't even eat chocolate."
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology