DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bengal records highest crimes against women
West Bengal with 30,942 cases is followed by Andhra Pradesh with 28,171 incidents of violence against women.
New Delhi: West Bengal was in news once again for all the wrong reasons with the state recording the maximum number of crimes committed against women in 2012.
According to National Crime Records Bureau, a total of 30,942 cases of crimes against women were registered in the state in 2012 which accounted for 12.67 percent of total crime against women in the country.
West Bengal is followed by Andhra Pradesh with 28,171 incidents of violence against women.
Uttar Pradesh stood third with 23,569 cases of crime against women.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%