Bengaluru Most, Kolkata Least Forgetful City, Says Uber Survey
A survey conducted by app-based cab aggregator Uber showed that Bengaluru was the most and Kolkata the least forgetful cities among the five metros including Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
Uber Logo (Representative image)
Kolkata: A survey conducted by app-based cab aggregator Uber showed that Bengaluru was the most and Kolkata the least forgetful cities among the five metros including Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
Uber introduced the Lost & Found India Index, a list of the most frequently, and most surprisingly "lost and found"
items by Uber riders in India.
Besides, the index also includes which days of the week Uber riders tend to be most forgetful.
Most common days to report items as lost in India were Saturday, Friday and Sunday, the survey said.
Most unique items forgotten in Uber cars in India were a cheque worth Rs 15 lakh, keyboard, puppies, expensive watch, expensive footwear, liquor bottles, cabbage, grocery bags and cricket bats.
Most common items forgotten were phone, ring, keys, wallet, hats/caps, bags, license/ID, dongles, charger and
sunglasses, according to the survey.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Has The Best Reaction To Deepika Padukone's 'Cone' Meme
- Kriti Sanon Turns Up the Heat With Topless Shoot For Dabboo Ratnani Calendar
- 'Throat Relief': Manforce's 'New' Adrak Flavour Condom Is Reminding Us Of Chai
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More
- These Qualities will Determine If You're a Morning or Night Person