DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Berlocq advances to face Nadal in Barcelona Open
Carlos Berlocq set up a second-round match against Nadal at the Barcelona Open by defeating Daniel Gimeno-Traver of Spain 7-5, 6-4.
Barcelona: Carlos Berlocq of Argentina set up a second-round match against defending champion Rafael Nadal at the Barcelona Open by defeating Daniel Gimeno-Traver of Spain 7-5, 6-4 on Tuesday.
Nadal last played Berlocq at the Brasil Open and rallied to win 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 in the quarterfinals. Berlocq says Nadal appears to be in better physical condition now than in February, saying "he is in an awesome shape." Nadal is looking for his eighth Barcelona Open title.
In second-round matches on Tuesday, eighth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany overcame Andrey Kuznetsov of Russia, 6-3, 6-7 (5), 7-6 (2), while Jeremy Chardy of France beat Paolo Lorenzi of Italy 6-2, 6-4.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand