Besharam: Ranbir Kapoor, Pallavi Sharda wrap up song 'Lut gaye' in a day
'Lut Gaye' has been sung by Mamta Sharma and Aishwarya Nigam. Its music is composed by Lalit Pandit.
New Delhi: Dancing seems to come naturally to 'Besharam' actors Ranbir Kapoor and Pallavi Sharda. The two will be seen grooving to wedding number, 'Lut Gaye' in the film, which they reportedly wrapped up in just a day.
"Director Abhinav Kashyap had kept three days aside for the shoot of the song, but to his and entire unit's surprise, Ranbir and Pallavi finished the song in just one day. When they started shooting for the song, the two got in to the groove and decided to finish the song the same day," said a source from the film.
A peppy wedding number, 'Lut Gaye' is sung by Mamta Sharma and Aishwarya Nigam. Its music is composed by Lalit Pandit, while the lyrics are penned by Nikhat Khan.
Actress Pallavi Sharda, who was last seen in 'Love Breakups Zindagi' is said to be a trained classical dancer, and that made it easier for her to match her steps with Ranbir.
'Besharam' is a comedy film, which also stars Ranbir's parents Rishi and Neetu Kapoor. The film will release on October 2.
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting