Besharam: Ranbir Kapoor, Pallavi Sharda wrap up song 'Lut gaye' in a day
'Lut Gaye' has been sung by Mamta Sharma and Aishwarya Nigam. Its music is composed by Lalit Pandit.
New Delhi: Dancing seems to come naturally to 'Besharam' actors Ranbir Kapoor and Pallavi Sharda. The two will be seen grooving to wedding number, 'Lut Gaye' in the film, which they reportedly wrapped up in just a day.
"Director Abhinav Kashyap had kept three days aside for the shoot of the song, but to his and entire unit's surprise, Ranbir and Pallavi finished the song in just one day. When they started shooting for the song, the two got in to the groove and decided to finish the song the same day," said a source from the film.
A peppy wedding number, 'Lut Gaye' is sung by Mamta Sharma and Aishwarya Nigam. Its music is composed by Lalit Pandit, while the lyrics are penned by Nikhat Khan.
Actress Pallavi Sharda, who was last seen in 'Love Breakups Zindagi' is said to be a trained classical dancer, and that made it easier for her to match her steps with Ranbir.
'Besharam' is a comedy film, which also stars Ranbir's parents Rishi and Neetu Kapoor. The film will release on October 2.
Recommended For You
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology