DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Best time to post on Facebook 6-8am, Twitter 1-3pm, Google+ 9-11am
People are less likely to check Facebook during office hours and short tweets are likely to receive engagements than tweets over 100 characters.
People are often seen posting on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus at leisure, but a new report has observed that there are the best times during the day when the posts on social networking sites can help you get the maximum traction. Here is an infographic that suggests when you should address your audience on the social networking sites and during which hours of the day you should avoid making posts. It also indicates that people are less likely to check Facebook during office hours and short tweets are likely to receive engagements than tweets over 100 characters.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO