DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Beyonce, Jay Z named power couple of 2013
Singer Beyonce Knowles and her rapper husband Jay Z have been honoured as the Power Couple of 2013.
Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles and her rapper husband Jay Z have been honoured as the Power Couple of 2013.
They beat 24 other couples to the title in the E! News poll, including Prince William and Duchess Catherine, who are on the second spot, and Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, who occupy the third place, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Beyonce and Jay Z are successful singing artists, and have a number of projects on the side. Jay Z has his own record label, as well as both of them having their own clothing lines and both have worked in film.
The birth of their daughter Blue Ivy, in 2012, also showed how well they can juggle success and parenthood,
Others included in the top 25 were Brangelina - Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, David and Victoria Beckham, and Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835