Beyonce, Jay Z named power couple of 2013
Singer Beyonce Knowles and her rapper husband Jay Z have been honoured as the Power Couple of 2013.
Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles and her rapper husband Jay Z have been honoured as the Power Couple of 2013.
They beat 24 other couples to the title in the E! News poll, including Prince William and Duchess Catherine, who are on the second spot, and Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, who occupy the third place, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Beyonce and Jay Z are successful singing artists, and have a number of projects on the side. Jay Z has his own record label, as well as both of them having their own clothing lines and both have worked in film.
The birth of their daughter Blue Ivy, in 2012, also showed how well they can juggle success and parenthood,
Others included in the top 25 were Brangelina - Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, David and Victoria Beckham, and Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More