'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' collects Rs 32.25 crore in the opening weekend
'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' has set the cash registers ringing at the box office.
New Delhi: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's new film 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag', on the life of athlete Milkha Singh, has set the cash registers ringing at the box office. Within a few days of its release, the film has been able to collect Rs 32.25 crore at the ticket window.
Trade Analyst Taran Adasrh tweeted, "#BhaagMilkhaBhaag collected Rs 32.25 cr nett in its opening weekend... Thu previews 1.05 cr, Fri 8.50 cr, Sat 10.70 cr, Sun *est* 12 cr."
The film's paid preview on Thursday minted Rs 1.5 crore while the business saw a boost on the weekend.
"#Bhaag Milkha Bhaag witnessed an incredible escalation in biz from Fri evening/night shows and maintained the momentum all through weekend", Adarsh added.
The film which has been released across 1500 screens has got a thumbs for some stellar performances by Farhan Akhtar and Divya Dutta.
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Modi to visit Pakistan for SAARC summit in 2016 as India extends its hand to Sharif
- Modi combining best of Gandhi, Nehru to bring '3rd revolution' in India: Shimon Peres