Bhaiyyaji Superhitt: Ameesha, Sunny in new avatars
Ameesha will soon be seen in a double role in her home production film 'Desi Magic'.
Mumbai: Actress Ameesha Patel is enjoying working with her 'Gadar - Ek Prem Katha' co-star Sunny Deol after over a decade for 'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt', and says the audience will get to see a new side of them in the new movie.
"After (over) 10 years Sunny (Deol) and I comeback post 'Gadar' for 'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt' and the film is turning out phenomenal. It's got Sunny and me in a completely new avatar," Ameesha said here.
"It's not like 'Gadar Part 2'. It's a comedy, it's a masala film and it's got Sunny in a double role... So that's really exciting," added the 37-year-old.
Ameesha is herself set to play a double role in her home production 'Desi Magic'. She will begin working on it towards October end or November, while she has other projects to concentrate on too.
"Right now I have got another two films lined up which we will be announced very soon," she added.
Ameesha made her Bollywood debut with 'Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai' in 2000.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights