DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bhaiyyaji Superhitt: Ameesha, Sunny in new avatars
Ameesha will soon be seen in a double role in her home production film 'Desi Magic'.
Mumbai: Actress Ameesha Patel is enjoying working with her 'Gadar - Ek Prem Katha' co-star Sunny Deol after over a decade for 'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt', and says the audience will get to see a new side of them in the new movie.
"After (over) 10 years Sunny (Deol) and I comeback post 'Gadar' for 'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt' and the film is turning out phenomenal. It's got Sunny and me in a completely new avatar," Ameesha said here.
"It's not like 'Gadar Part 2'. It's a comedy, it's a masala film and it's got Sunny in a double role... So that's really exciting," added the 37-year-old.
Ameesha is herself set to play a double role in her home production 'Desi Magic'. She will begin working on it towards October end or November, while she has other projects to concentrate on too.
"Right now I have got another two films lined up which we will be announced very soon," she added.
Ameesha made her Bollywood debut with 'Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai' in 2000.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- KPS Gill Was India's Finest Hockey Administrator: Former Hockey Greats
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics