Bhaiyyaji Superhitt: Ameesha, Sunny in new avatars
Ameesha will soon be seen in a double role in her home production film 'Desi Magic'.
Mumbai: Actress Ameesha Patel is enjoying working with her 'Gadar - Ek Prem Katha' co-star Sunny Deol after over a decade for 'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt', and says the audience will get to see a new side of them in the new movie.
"After (over) 10 years Sunny (Deol) and I comeback post 'Gadar' for 'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt' and the film is turning out phenomenal. It's got Sunny and me in a completely new avatar," Ameesha said here.
"It's not like 'Gadar Part 2'. It's a comedy, it's a masala film and it's got Sunny in a double role... So that's really exciting," added the 37-year-old.
Ameesha is herself set to play a double role in her home production 'Desi Magic'. She will begin working on it towards October end or November, while she has other projects to concentrate on too.
"Right now I have got another two films lined up which we will be announced very soon," she added.
Ameesha made her Bollywood debut with 'Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai' in 2000.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Glad Tutak Tutak Tutiya Being Compared With Bhool Bhulaiyaa: Prabhu Deva