Bhanwari case: Maderna gets Jat community support
Mahipal Madera was on Sunday sacked by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot.
Jodhpur: Sacked Rajasthan minister Mahipal Maderna on Monday got support from Jat community whose leaders today protested against his dismissal in connection with the mysterious disappearance of Bhanwari Devi.
Several pradhans, sarpanches and block presidents affiliated to the ruling Congress tendered their resignations to register their protest.
The pradhan of Baori panchayat along with 18 sarpanches, 11 panchayat samiti members and four zila parishad members have already rendered their resignations to Union Minister Mukul Wasnik, Congress leader Ahmed Patel and Rajasthan PCC chief Chandra Bhan.
Jodhpur Dehat Jat Mahasabha, president, Hans Raj Gorasia claimed the dismissal was a political conspiracy against Maderna. The development will have severe repercussions on the government, he threatened.
Madera was on Sunday sacked by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot after the Rajasthan High Court rapped the state government on the Bhanwari Devi missing case.
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pakistani Rangers, Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border, Pak Denies
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18