Bhanwari case: Maderna gets Jat community support
Mahipal Madera was on Sunday sacked by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot.
Jodhpur: Sacked Rajasthan minister Mahipal Maderna on Monday got support from Jat community whose leaders today protested against his dismissal in connection with the mysterious disappearance of Bhanwari Devi.
Several pradhans, sarpanches and block presidents affiliated to the ruling Congress tendered their resignations to register their protest.
The pradhan of Baori panchayat along with 18 sarpanches, 11 panchayat samiti members and four zila parishad members have already rendered their resignations to Union Minister Mukul Wasnik, Congress leader Ahmed Patel and Rajasthan PCC chief Chandra Bhan.
Jodhpur Dehat Jat Mahasabha, president, Hans Raj Gorasia claimed the dismissal was a political conspiracy against Maderna. The development will have severe repercussions on the government, he threatened.
Madera was on Sunday sacked by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot after the Rajasthan High Court rapped the state government on the Bhanwari Devi missing case.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"