Bhanwari case: Medical Board gives report to CBI
A three-member team of doctors was constituted to prepare the report submitted to CBI.
Jodhpur: The three-member Medical Board set up to examine the health of sacked Rajasthan minister Mahipal Maderna, a key suspect in nurse Bhanwari Devi missing case, on Wednesday submitted its report to the CBI.
The medical college administration in Jodhpur submitted the report to the CBI on Wednesday evening in a sealed envelope.
"The CBI approached me today morning and requested to constitute a Medical Board and submit a detailed medical report on the health status of Maderna," said R K Aseri, principal of SN Medical College.
A three-member team of doctors was constituted under the supervision of cardiologist Sanjeev Sangavi, which prepared the report submitted to CBI, he said.
The contents of the report, however, have not been disclosed.
On the basis of this report, CBI will decide whether Maderna needs to be shifted to AIIMS as demanded by his loyalists.
Maderna was admitted to the MDM hospital following complaints of mild chest pain and blood pressure.
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Donald Trump's Campaign Says Raised $9 mn Through Live Facebook Event
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?
- Film Industry Divided? No Way, Says Salim Khan