DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bhanwari case: Medical Board gives report to CBI
A three-member team of doctors was constituted to prepare the report submitted to CBI.
Jodhpur: The three-member Medical Board set up to examine the health of sacked Rajasthan minister Mahipal Maderna, a key suspect in nurse Bhanwari Devi missing case, on Wednesday submitted its report to the CBI.
The medical college administration in Jodhpur submitted the report to the CBI on Wednesday evening in a sealed envelope.
"The CBI approached me today morning and requested to constitute a Medical Board and submit a detailed medical report on the health status of Maderna," said R K Aseri, principal of SN Medical College.
A three-member team of doctors was constituted under the supervision of cardiologist Sanjeev Sangavi, which prepared the report submitted to CBI, he said.
The contents of the report, however, have not been disclosed.
On the basis of this report, CBI will decide whether Maderna needs to be shifted to AIIMS as demanded by his loyalists.
Maderna was admitted to the MDM hospital following complaints of mild chest pain and blood pressure.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017