Bhanwari case: Medical Board gives report to CBI
A three-member team of doctors was constituted to prepare the report submitted to CBI.
Jodhpur: The three-member Medical Board set up to examine the health of sacked Rajasthan minister Mahipal Maderna, a key suspect in nurse Bhanwari Devi missing case, on Wednesday submitted its report to the CBI.
The medical college administration in Jodhpur submitted the report to the CBI on Wednesday evening in a sealed envelope.
"The CBI approached me today morning and requested to constitute a Medical Board and submit a detailed medical report on the health status of Maderna," said R K Aseri, principal of SN Medical College.
A three-member team of doctors was constituted under the supervision of cardiologist Sanjeev Sangavi, which prepared the report submitted to CBI, he said.
The contents of the report, however, have not been disclosed.
On the basis of this report, CBI will decide whether Maderna needs to be shifted to AIIMS as demanded by his loyalists.
Maderna was admitted to the MDM hospital following complaints of mild chest pain and blood pressure.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More