Bhanwari case: Maderna's custody ends today
Earlier on Friday, key accused Sahiram Bishnoi had surrendered to the CBI in the Bhanwari Devi case.
New Delhi: The judicial custody of accused in the Bhanwari Devi case, Rajasthan minister Mahipal Maderna and Parasram Bishnoi ends on Saturday.
Earlier on Friday, key accused Sahiram Bishnoi had surrendered to the CBI. He has been sent to CBI custody till the January 2.
The CBI chargesheet says Sahiram plotted to kill Bhanwari at former minister Mahipal Maderna's behest.
Bhanwari Devi, posted as an auxiliary nurse at a sub-centre in Jaliwada village, went missing on September 1.
Her husband Amarchand alleged that she was abducted at the behest of Maderna. The CBI has also arrested Amar Chand on charges of not cooperating with the investigation.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology