Film financier Bharat Shah arrested in Mumbai
Shah was convicted in 2003 of extortion.
New Delhi: Film financier Bharat Shah was arrested by Mumbai's Malabar Hill Police on Thursday.
According to reports, a non-bailable warrant had been issued against Shah by a Silvasa court.
Shah was convicted in 2003 of extortion and sentenced to a year in prison. He has also served a one-year prison sentence in 2001 for his links with Chhota Shakeel.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check