Film financier Bharat Shah arrested in Mumbai
Shah was convicted in 2003 of extortion.
New Delhi: Film financier Bharat Shah was arrested by Mumbai's Malabar Hill Police on Thursday.
According to reports, a non-bailable warrant had been issued against Shah by a Silvasa court.
Shah was convicted in 2003 of extortion and sentenced to a year in prison. He has also served a one-year prison sentence in 2001 for his links with Chhota Shakeel.
Recommended For You
- This Photo of Nicole With Sunny, Dev Has Gone Viral
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?