Film financier Bharat Shah arrested in Mumbai
Shah was convicted in 2003 of extortion.
New Delhi: Film financier Bharat Shah was arrested by Mumbai's Malabar Hill Police on Thursday.
According to reports, a non-bailable warrant had been issued against Shah by a Silvasa court.
Shah was convicted in 2003 of extortion and sentenced to a year in prison. He has also served a one-year prison sentence in 2001 for his links with Chhota Shakeel.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha