DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Film financier Bharat Shah arrested in Mumbai
Shah was convicted in 2003 of extortion.
New Delhi: Film financier Bharat Shah was arrested by Mumbai's Malabar Hill Police on Thursday.
According to reports, a non-bailable warrant had been issued against Shah by a Silvasa court.
Shah was convicted in 2003 of extortion and sentenced to a year in prison. He has also served a one-year prison sentence in 2001 for his links with Chhota Shakeel.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi