Bharathiraja wants to direct Rajinikath and Kamal
It was Bharathiraja, who gave the evergreen flick '16 Vayathinile', which featured Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan.
It was veteran filmmaker Bharathiraja who gave the evergreen flick '16 Vayathinile' which featured Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan, the two biggest stars of Tamil cinema.
The ace director has now said that he is ready to direct the two stars once again, that too without any remuneration.
"If Rajini and Kamal are ready to work together with me, I will sure make a film starring them, that too without getting salary," Bharathiraja said.
The filmmaker is currently busy completing 'Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum'. "The film is based on a real life incident. It will release soon," he says.
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager