DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bharathiraja wants to direct Rajinikath and Kamal
It was Bharathiraja, who gave the evergreen flick '16 Vayathinile', which featured Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan.
It was veteran filmmaker Bharathiraja who gave the evergreen flick '16 Vayathinile' which featured Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan, the two biggest stars of Tamil cinema.
The ace director has now said that he is ready to direct the two stars once again, that too without any remuneration.
"If Rajini and Kamal are ready to work together with me, I will sure make a film starring them, that too without getting salary," Bharathiraja said.
The filmmaker is currently busy completing 'Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum'. "The film is based on a real life incident. It will release soon," he says.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users