DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bharathiraja wants to direct Rajinikath and Kamal
It was Bharathiraja, who gave the evergreen flick '16 Vayathinile', which featured Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan.
It was veteran filmmaker Bharathiraja who gave the evergreen flick '16 Vayathinile' which featured Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan, the two biggest stars of Tamil cinema.
The ace director has now said that he is ready to direct the two stars once again, that too without any remuneration.
"If Rajini and Kamal are ready to work together with me, I will sure make a film starring them, that too without getting salary," Bharathiraja said.
The filmmaker is currently busy completing 'Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum'. "The film is based on a real life incident. It will release soon," he says.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry