PM to address Pravasi Bharatiya Divas delegates
The three-day conference was kicked off in Jaipur by the Ministry of External Affairs on Saturday.
Jaipur: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is expected to address the delegates on the second day of the 10th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in Jaipur on Sunday.
Around 1,500 NRIs from 65 countries are attending the three-day annual conference that aims at attracting overseas Indians to play a larger role in shaping the nation.
The three-day conference was kicked off by the Ministry of External Affairs on Saturday, and a new Pension and Insurance scheme for skilled and unskilled migrant workers was announced.
The theme of the event is 'Global Indian-Inclusive Growth'.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology