DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
PM to address Pravasi Bharatiya Divas delegates
The three-day conference was kicked off in Jaipur by the Ministry of External Affairs on Saturday.
Jaipur: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is expected to address the delegates on the second day of the 10th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in Jaipur on Sunday.
Around 1,500 NRIs from 65 countries are attending the three-day annual conference that aims at attracting overseas Indians to play a larger role in shaping the nation.
The three-day conference was kicked off by the Ministry of External Affairs on Saturday, and a new Pension and Insurance scheme for skilled and unskilled migrant workers was announced.
The theme of the event is 'Global Indian-Inclusive Growth'.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere