DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Thane garment factory building collapse: 2 dead, 26 injured
Close to 15 people have been rescued so far and seven people still trapped in the debris.
Thane: The death toll in the garment factory building collapse in Thane has gone up to two while 26 people have been injured. The 2-storeyed building in Bhiwandi collapsed late on Wednesday night.
Close to 15 people have been rescued so far and seven people still trapped in the debris. Locals say the building housed a garment factory.
Officials say that prima facie it appears that the building may have collapsed due to construction on the first floor. This is the second building collapse in Bhiwandi and the third across Thane in less than three weeks.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere