Bhojpuri actor Ravi Kishan to contest elections
Bhojpuri actor Ravi Kishan is set to enter the field of politics and reveals that he will be fighting elections.
Mumbai: Bhojpuri actor Ravi Kishan is set to enter the field of politics and reveals that he will be fighting elections.
"I am fighting elections this time and will fight for the post of member of parliament," the 41-year-old said here Thursday at the premiere of his film 'Zila Ghaziabad'.
Directed by Anand Kumar, 'Zila Ghaziabad' also features Sanjay Dutt, Vivek Oberoi, Arshad Warsi, Paresh Rawal, Minissha Lamba and hit theatres Friday.
Ravi, who refused to reveal which party he would be part of, asserts that if he wins, women's safety will be top priority for him.
"If I am fighting in the elections, then I have my own reasons, a lot of anger. I have a wife and daughters, so I will work for women's safety. In fact, I am fighting these elections with a lot of anger," Ravi said.
The Bhojpuri superstar, who has made a mark in Bollywood as well, will soon be seen in 'Ghayal Returns', 'Bullet Raja', 'Tanu Weds Manu 2' and 'Mere Dad Ki Maruti'.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone