DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bhopal: Five held for suspected SIMI links
Five people caught in Bhopal with cache of crude bombs and firearms. Police probe terror links with SIMI.
Bhopal: Five persons, suspected to have SIMI links, were arrested by Madhya Pradesh Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) from Seoni district with a cache of crude bombs and firearms.
Giving this information, police officials said on Saturday that links of the arrested youths with leaders of the banned Student Islamic Movement of India were being probed.
Those arrested were Azharuddin, Naeem, Kaleem, Afroz and Kaleemuddin, all aged between 20 and 25. A total of 126 crude bombs, two country-made revolvers, 10 rounds of cartridges and one sword were seized from their possession along with some literature, police said.
The youths were held on the basis of intelligence inputs that they were manufacturing and testing bombs at a barren field in Seoni.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings