Bhopal: Pharmacy student alleges ragging by seniors, commits suicide
The victim's suicide note says her seniors forced her into a relationship with a boy and threatened to attack her with acid.
Bhopal: A second year pharmacy student in Bhopal committed suicide, alleging she was ragged by her seniors. In her suicide note the deceased blamed four senior girls and a boy for allegedly harassing her.
The note mentions that they tried to force her into a relationship with the boy and threatened to attack her with acid. The police have registered a case but no arrests have been made so far.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets