Bhopal: Pharmacy student alleges ragging by seniors, commits suicide
The victim's suicide note says her seniors forced her into a relationship with a boy and threatened to attack her with acid.
Bhopal: A second year pharmacy student in Bhopal committed suicide, alleging she was ragged by her seniors. In her suicide note the deceased blamed four senior girls and a boy for allegedly harassing her.
The note mentions that they tried to force her into a relationship with the boy and threatened to attack her with acid. The police have registered a case but no arrests have been made so far.
More details are awaited.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Afghanistan Defends India's Surgical Strikes Along LoC
- Adnan Sami Responds To Haters After He Was Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Pakistani Artistes Not Terrorists, They Have Visas: Salman Khan
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes