DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bhopal: Pharmacy student alleges ragging by seniors, commits suicide
The victim's suicide note says her seniors forced her into a relationship with a boy and threatened to attack her with acid.
Bhopal: A second year pharmacy student in Bhopal committed suicide, alleging she was ragged by her seniors. In her suicide note the deceased blamed four senior girls and a boy for allegedly harassing her.
The note mentions that they tried to force her into a relationship with the boy and threatened to attack her with acid. The police have registered a case but no arrests have been made so far.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%