DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bhopal: Youth accused of rape allegedly commits suicide
Golu Sharma had to appear before the court in connection with a complaint lodged by the family of the minor girl.
Bhopal: A 23-year-old youth, who had to appear before police in Piparia town in connection with abduction and rape of a minor girl, allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in a train in Bhopal, police said. The deceased, Golu Sharma, was asked by his lawyer to appear before police on Sunday.
"Golu was vomiting when his lawyer went to Piparia railway station to receive him yesterday. He was rushed to a local hospital where he was declared brought dead," police said. Sharma had to appear before the court in connection with the complaint lodged against him recently by the family of the minor girl, police added.
Police suspect that Golu consumed poison in the train. A case has been registered and investigations are on, they said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand