Bhopal: Youth accused of rape allegedly commits suicide
Golu Sharma had to appear before the court in connection with a complaint lodged by the family of the minor girl.
Bhopal: A 23-year-old youth, who had to appear before police in Piparia town in connection with abduction and rape of a minor girl, allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in a train in Bhopal, police said. The deceased, Golu Sharma, was asked by his lawyer to appear before police on Sunday.
"Golu was vomiting when his lawyer went to Piparia railway station to receive him yesterday. He was rushed to a local hospital where he was declared brought dead," police said. Sharma had to appear before the court in connection with the complaint lodged against him recently by the family of the minor girl, police added.
Police suspect that Golu consumed poison in the train. A case has been registered and investigations are on, they said.
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Gaya Road Rage: Patna High Court Grants Bail to Suspended JD(U) Councillor's Son
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches