DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bhupathi-Bopanna in Cincinnati quarters
Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna moved into the men's doubles quarter-final after receiving a walkover.
Cincinnati: Sixth seeds Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna moved into the men's doubles quarter-final here at the Cincinnati Masters tennis after receiving a walkover.
Dutch Robin Haase and Juan Monaco of Argentina did not take the court giving the win to the Indian pair on Thursday.
They will next take on Poland's Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski, who are seeded third, for a place in the last four. The Polish pair also got a walkover in the second round when compatriot Lukasz Kubot and Serbian Janko Tipsarevic did not take court.
Earlier, fifth seeds Leander Paes and Czech partner Radek Stepanek lost their pre-quarterfinal match to the Croatian-Brazilian pairing of Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo 3-6, 6-4, 5-10.
Bhupathi and Paes were the defending champions. However, they decided not to play with each other.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar