Bhupathi-Bopanna in Cincinnati quarters
Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna moved into the men's doubles quarter-final after receiving a walkover.
Cincinnati: Sixth seeds Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna moved into the men's doubles quarter-final here at the Cincinnati Masters tennis after receiving a walkover.
Dutch Robin Haase and Juan Monaco of Argentina did not take the court giving the win to the Indian pair on Thursday.
They will next take on Poland's Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski, who are seeded third, for a place in the last four. The Polish pair also got a walkover in the second round when compatriot Lukasz Kubot and Serbian Janko Tipsarevic did not take court.
Earlier, fifth seeds Leander Paes and Czech partner Radek Stepanek lost their pre-quarterfinal match to the Croatian-Brazilian pairing of Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo 3-6, 6-4, 5-10.
Bhupathi and Paes were the defending champions. However, they decided not to play with each other.
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- Mulayam Singh Should Become UP Chief Minister, Urges Shivpal
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Ecosystem, a National Priority: PM Modi