DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bhupathi-Bopanna in London ATP quarter-finals
Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna overcame fighting Marcos Baghdatis and Jamie Murray to reach the quarter-finals.
London: The Indian pair of Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna overcame fighting Marcos Baghdatis and Jamie Murray to reach the quarter-finals of the AEGON Championships, in London on Thursday.
The fifth seed Indian duo, which got a bye in the first round, beat the Cyprus-Scot combo 6-3 7-6(5) in one hour and 12 minutes in the pre-quarterfinal round.
The second set was stretched to tie-breaker as Murray and Baghdatis fought well to save five break points that Bhupathi and Bopanna created.
Leander Paes is also in the fray along with a new partner in South Africa's Kevin Anderson.
They are unseeded and face French pair of Julien Benneteau and Nicolas Mahut.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes