Bhupathi has fingers crossed for a daughter
Mahesh Bhupathi is hoping that his wife Lara Dutta has a daughter.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Lara Dutta is glowing these days. After all, she is expecting her first child with husband, ace tennis player Mahesh Bhupathi, who wishes for a daughter.
The baby is due in February.
"90 percent predictions said that it is a baby boy and as for us, we don't know that,So we will be equally surprised," the 33-year-old actress said at her baby shower.
"I have my fingers crossed for a girl but I am being happy about anything," the father-to-be Mahesh chipped in.
Lara and tennis player Mahesh tied the knot in February this year. Before meeting her husband, Lara had dated Kelly Dorjee for around seven years, while Mahesh divorced his wife, model Shvetha Jaishankar, of seven years.
Lara, who turned producer with 'Challo Dilli' this year, is awaiting her next release 'Don 2: The King Is Back'.
Next year the former beauty queen will be seen in Ravi Chopra's 'Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai'.
Lara was crowned Miss Universe in 2000 and later entered Bollywood in 2003 with 'Andaz' opposite Akshay Kumar. She went on to work in films like 'Masti', 'Kaal', 'No Entry', 'Zinda', 'Jhoom Barabar Jhoom', 'Partner' and 'Housefull'.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India