Bhupathi-Llodra win doubles title at Dubai Championships
Unseeded Bhupathi and Llodra downed the third seeded rivals Lindstedt and Zimonjic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (6) in the fiercely fought final.
Dubai: Mahesh Bhupathi won the first title of the 2013 season when he combined with French man Michael Llodra to edge past Robert Lindstedt and Nenand Zimonjic in the summit clash of the Dubai Tennis Championships, here on Saturday.
Unseeded Bhupathi and Llodra downed the third seeded rivals 7-6 (6), 7-6 (6) in the fiercely fought final. It was Bhupathi's fifth title in Dubai.
He first won the Dubai title in 1998 with Leander Paes, then again in 2004 with Fabrice Santoro, in 2008 with Mark Knowles and last year with compatriot Rohan Bopanna.
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan